Reading My Way Around the World

Thursday 30 October 2014

More of Narnia



 We've mostly been house based this week - in the studio every day - working on the recording or setting up videos, or working on the Kickstarter campaign - which goes live on Saturday 1st November.

Plus the weather has turned very Autumnal, although they're saying that this will be the warmest Hallowe'en on record.

I've been finding it very difficult to keep up with the 30 day blogging challenge - I'm now on Day 19 I think.   It's not simply the fact of putting a blog up each day, it's more the fact of having some content to put up without boring you all to death :)  Each day I'm saying, ok that's the last one, but I hate giving up on a challenge ... So 11 more to go.

Giveaway

Please don't forget the Giveaway that I posted on Tuesday by the way.   Click here to check it out. 

The entrance map ... 

Narnia (Part 3)

We went back up to have another look at Narnia - the signage is up and nearly complete, so especially for my friend Jo at her blog Jo on Food, Life and a Scent of Chocolate,  I'm putting some references to the pictures I've already put up here and here.

and the detail of what is written.  It's behind
a glass frame so it's quite hard to photograph
A friend recently suggested that bringing Narnia to earth was like bringing all its tendencies to the planet as well - the first in the 7 parts is the Frozen World - he suggested that our politics, certainly here in Northern Ireland, are totally frozen at the moment.  Hmmm interesting theories.


One of the Tree People
The Tree People are about 8-9 foot tall.   I love the fact that you can only see one of them at a time - even now when nearly all the leaves are gone. 
I hadn't noticed this one's head dress before.


The UnderWorld - His Hair is just brilliant - it's made of ivy.

The four thrones for the four children.


Today we recorded a video for the Kickstarter campaign - Tom's hard at work editing at the minute.







As I mentioned at the top
This blog is Day 19 in Sarah Allen's 30 day blog challenge

What have you been up to this week?
Has the weather been good in your neck of the woods?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do drop me a line ... I love to read your comments :)