Reading My Way Around the World

Saturday 6 May 2017

Misreading posts

Every dog has its day, isn't that what they say?   And I suppose it was only a matter of time, until wool or yarn got its day as well:)   Today, or so I thought - is World Yarn Day - and who am I to argue with that one?  But when I reread the drool worthy newsletter that came in, I realised it was Yarn Shop Day for that particular brand...  Good job I don't live in Yorkshire!!!!
Duh!!   However, my basket of brightness still looks good in the sunshine streaming through the window this morning and is keeping my head from running off with all the things I need to be getting on with this week before heading to Germany next weekend.


Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good excuse to spend the day sitting and knitting if you ask me. ;-)

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a most lovely basket of goodness Fil! Worthy of a dedicated day of celebration even if it's not quite worldwide.

    ReplyDelete

Do drop me a line ... I love to read your comments :)