Reading My Way Around the World

Sunday 18 November 2018

Sunday check in

Sunset on Strangford Lough


It was a lovely afternoon for a drive down the Ards Peninsula after picking up my guitar baby from the lovely Hungarian luthier who was restoring her to her former beauty.  On the way we stopped off to see an old friend for a few minutes and then took the ferry across to Strangford.  A perfect relaxing Sunday.



I hope you have a lovely week to come - not too much stress, lots achieved and a bit of fun along the way.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day Fil.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, where is the Ards Penisular? Hope your guitar enjoys its attention. We recently took CBC's cello to a luthier for some work. I am not sure where to take my flute now as the man who used to do it has retired and moved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the East Coast of NI Kezzie - from Newtownards down to Portaferry - the wee hooked nose bit on the map - a beautiful drive.
      Aren't luthiers wonderful - the smell of wood in the workshop is heavenly - he did a great job. I hope you find a good flute repair place

      Delete
  3. Stunning sunset, magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fil - so good to know you've had your beloved guitar brought back to its full life - you'll enjoy playing her more. Gorgeous area and sounds like a lovely day ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Do drop me a line ... I love to read your comments :)