Reading My Way Around the World

Friday 15 December 2017

Tree Before Dressed - Advent Scavenger Hunt Day 15

 Our neighbour has a Christmas tree farm - and I love having them there - it's like Christmas all year round.  Some of the big ones at the back will be sold off for greenery only, but at the moment there's a queue of people buying his lovely spruce trees.  There's a few sad wee specimens in behind the wall closest to us and looking for one to photograph today, I felt like going out and wrapping some tinsel around them to cheer them up.
The don't drop any needles and the smell is heavenly when we bring ours into the house ... I'll get up to buy one this weekend.



I'm joining in this month with  Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they look wonderful. Bet they look pretty when it snows

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Do drop me a line ... I love to read your comments :)